Hi 7th Grade!
Today,
I would like you to log in to the blog:
http://kidblog.org/Classof2015Technology/
Today, you will have a chance to read through each other's ideas for Genius Projects.
I would like you to offer constructive ideas and ask smart questions, so you can help shape each other's proposed ideas into (even more) amazing projects.
I would like you to comment on at least 10 projects (and be sure to try to balance it out so that everyone has several comments...)
First, I would like to review the Art of Academic Commenting.
I will approve all your comments before they are posted, so be sure you stay follow the guidelines.
I found a few slides from my favorite blog, Langwitches, to help us review the difference between social and academic commenting. In school, we ALWAYS will used academic commenting...
Let's review the slides:
This is Social Commenting, and not the sort of thing we will be using at HTS:

I will expect thoughtful comments, like this:




I will need to approve all your comments, so please be sure to follow these guidelines! You may comment on this post, or My Favorite Things post today.
Mrs. Morell
No comments:
Post a Comment